Saturday, April 5, 2008

Oprah Winfrey







If I had to a person who has inspire through out my life it has to be Oprah. The woman by right is an influential leader and a credit to all women. Her talked show is the highest rated talk show in history and she is the only black billionaire in the world for 3 connective years.

The woman is the original true live stories from, rag to richest as she lived in poverty for most of her life. With a tragic childhood Oprah set on site on going to drama school then progress as a TV anchor were she got discovered for her talents and now it the host of the famous Oprah Winfrey Show.

Oprah herself never had children but open a university Winfery Leadership Academy for Girls, were she claim that the member are everyone of her daughters as the are either abandoned or without parents.

Personally she influence me to reach my goals in life and taught me that nothing on this earth is non achievable. Another thing she taught me is that the art of giving is more rewarded than receiving and most of all not to under estimate the power of women. I am sad that she is deicing to retire this year but I will make it my mission to attend one of her shows before she does.

No comments: